Michaela is a Slovak-born fashion & lifestyle photographer currently based in Warsaw, Poland. She took up her camera first time when she was 16, during student exchange program in Texas, USA. From then she knew she wanted to become a photographer. She studied Fashion Photography at the University of the Arts London and eventually managed to build her own style.
As an advocate of diverse beauty, she is interested in the uniqueness of people and her photographes are usually unpolished, very natural outcome. She loves to let her models be themselves, what results in authentic outcomes that display their true personality.
- available worldwide
- represented by Bulletproof Warsaw
- UAL Graduation Showcase — London, UK, 2021
- NEC Photoshow — Birmingham, UK 2020
- X-mas photo-popup — Studio PLAC, Warsaw, Poland 2018
- Mokotów - teraz! — Służewski Dom Kultury, Warsaw, Poland 2017
- Innocent Dark Minds — BAL, the exhibition was a part of Krakow Photo Fringe, Cracow, Poland 2015
- Wonderland, where are you? — Bomba, Cracow, Poland 2015
- Wonderland, where are you? — Pauza Gallery, Cracow, Poland 2015
SELECTED CLIENTS AND PUBLICATIONS
Michaelas’s creative approach to the commercial work has found the feedback from international brands such as H&M, Levi’s, Rimowa, Emotional Response Records, CASIO, Talvikki Stockholm and from the most renowned Polish fashion brands and magazines such as 4F, NAGO, Bałagan, ŁYKO, TAKK, Hekla Studio, THISISPAPER, Momu Warsaw, Roboty Ręczne, Justyna Chrabelska, USTA, Slow Glow, Lawina, WP Kobieta and Zwykłe Życie.
Her images were featured on the pages of Vogue Poland, Elle, Brygg magazine, Usta, Zwykłe Życie, NOIZZ.